Caring for more than 11,000 animals a year means we go through a lot of stuff – food, bowls, toys, blankets, towels, kitty litter, etc. So we are happy to take your in-kind donations.
Consider printing out this Wish List and sharing it with your friends, coworkers, Girl Scout Troop or fantasy football league. Host a Donation Drive in your office or social club, and we'll take whatever you have!
Science Diet generously supports the Austin Humane Society and provides all the dry food we need for our pets so we are not seeking any dry food donations at this time.
Our Wish List
- Gift Cards to Bark n' Purr, Tomlinson's, PetsMart, PetCo, Target, Home Depot and Sam's Club
- Paper Towels
- 21st Century (Kitten and Puppy Milk Replacement)
- Peanut Butter (creamy, sealed, non-organic and unexpired)
- Cans of Easy Cheese
- Kitten Bottle Sets
- Stainless Steel Bowls (non-spill)
- Non-Clumping Feline Pine Cat Litter
- Bedding (towels, blankets without stuffing, Karunda beds and supplies)
- Crates and carriers (all sizes)
- Small Electric Heating Pads without timers
- Premier collars and EZ Walk Harnesses
- Greenies "Pill Pockets"
- Hard Rubber Activity Dog Toys (ex. Kong Wobbler, “Linkables,” Nylabone)
- Cat Toys (ex. teaser toys, Petlinks System Snap+ Busy Body Mat, Bergan Turbo Track)
- Rawhide flips or chips (plain, unbasted)
- Can openers
- Dog and cat nail trimmers (scissor type)
- Medical supplies (digital thermometers, Neosporin triple antibiotic ointment tubes, rubbing alcohol, hydrogen peroxide, unopened distilled water, closable plastic sandwich bags)
- Cleaning supplies (brooms, dust pans, hand sanitizer, rubber gloves, sponges)
Visit our Amazon.com Wish List to see what we need most urgently at this moment and have it shipped directly to us!
Stuff We CAN'T Accept
- Expired Medications
- Pill Bottles
- Shredded Paper
- Plastic Litter Pans or Bowls
- Shock, Prong, Flea or Choke Collars
- Grooming Supplies
- Used Computer Equipment Older than 2 years and/or Not in Good Working Condition
- Homemade Dog and Cat Treats
- Over the Counter Flea Treatments
Donate Your Smart Phones or Tablets
Donations can be dropped off at 124 W. Anderson Ln., Austin, between 7am – 7pm, Monday through Friday; between 12pm – 7pm, Saturday; and between 12pm – 5pm on Sundays.